Directions to NEMC
NEMC is located on Lake Messalonskee, in Sidney, Maine. Part of the Belgrade Lakes region in Central Maine, Lake Messalonskee is enjoyed for fishing, hiking, biking, golfing, canoeing, and swimming. We are located just north of Augusta and within minutes of Waterville, Maine.
From the North:
- Take Route 95 South to exit 127 (ME-11/ME-137 toward Waterville/Oakland).
- Turn right on ME-11S/ME-137W/Kennedy Memorial Drive.
- After 0.7 miles, turn left onto Country Club Road.
- At the end, turn right onto Webb Road.
- After crossing over Middle Road, turn left onto ME-23S/Snow Pond Road.
- NEMC will be on your right after approximately 3.2 miles.
From the South:
- Take Route 95 North to exit 112B to merge onto ME-11 N/ME-27 N/ME-8 N/Civic Center Drive/New Belgrade Road toward Augusta/Belgrade.
- After 4 miles, turn right onto ME-23 N/Pond Road.
- NEMC will be on your left after approximately 7.2 miles.